GENIOPLAST® Pellets consist of a combination of high-viscosity silicone gum and a specially tailored silica. Their specific chemical structure renders them compatible with all thermoplastics and one single silicone additive can enhance a huge variety of compounds. Thus, key mechanical properties such as elongation at break and impact strength (especially in mineral-filled compounds) are greatly enhanced, while other important mechanical properties such as hardness, heat resistance and tensile strength are unaffected.
- Prevention of die drool
- Reduced nozzle pressure and torque
- Improved melt flow and optimized costs due to enhanced the process.
- Increased scratch and abrasion resistance
- Reduction in coefficient of friction
- Improved tactile properties
- Suitable for food contact (GENIOPLAST® Pellet P Plus)