Woven mat combinations can be manufactured in widths from 10 to 250 cm and are composed of at least two layers. Most common combinations consist of a woven roving that has been stitch-bonded to one or several layers of chopped strand mats. COMBIGLASS are available in a wide range of wowen roving and mats, typically the woven parts have an area density between 300 gr/M2 and 1,5kg/M2 and mat side can vary from 150 gr/M2 up to 600 gr/M2. Other combinations are possible on demand, double side mats are also available.
- This laminate receives its stiffness and strength from the woven roving while the mat ensures a smooth surface
- Customized combinations are always possible
- The thickness and stiffness of the woven mat combination can be easily and efficiently increased
- Placed into the desired mold and wetted with resin to increase productivity
- Used in boatbuilding, sports and leisure sector, transport sector, sewer rehabilitation as well as in different industrial applications
9631Z/ M150 - 125 CM
9816/M300 (100 CM)-50 (ROLL)