Granhydrosil is a dispersion of hydrated polymethylsilsesquioxane in glycerin. Allows normally hydrophobic Gransil PSQ into the water-phase of formulations or in high water-content systems. Offers non-oily, non-tacky delivery of glycerin in formulations. Ideal for toners, lotions, serums, and other hydrating formulas.
- High performing spherical powder dispersed in glycerin.
- Provides enhanced aesthetics to formulations.
- Non-tacky delivery of glycerin.
- Delivers excellent slip, fluidity, and overall skin feel
- Optimized soft focus, light diffusion and anti wrinkle correction
- Can be formulated into oil-in-water emulsions, water-in-oil emulsions and other formulation types.
- Suitable for water dominant, surfactant free systems.
- Applications include (but are not limited to) skincare, color cosmetics, sun care and hair care formulations.
- Add to water-phase of all formulation types.